Tuesday 28 June 2011

My first strip

Lady puppies - contain yourselves - it is not that kind of stripping. What I am talking about is much less sexy, much more brutal, although the results are curiously satisfying.
I have just been stripped for the first time. Hand-stripped then (shudder) "carded", by a pleasant lady called Kate. It was confusing that such a pleasant lady should do such unpleasant things to me. She literally pulled my hair out with her bare hands. Now, I'm not saying that my hair wasn't really annoying me and making me all hot and bothered. But please, is there not some other way? Must I be subjected to this humiliating ordeal?
And whilst the results are pleasing on a practical level, aesthetically I'm not so sure. Before, I had what you might call teddy bear charm. A shaggy, scruffy appearance that everyone seemed to love. Now, my whole look is much more neat and tidy, still cute, but without that rugged edge...You must be dying to see it anyway... I won't keep you in suspense any longer..


What do you reckon Henry fans? Still got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment