Thursday 21 April 2011

Me snaps

Hi there, OK so Mummy is always always taking loads of pictures of me - I'm getting pretty used to it now. Here are a few from the last month, in chronological order.


Here is me with Daddy on holiday. We were on the beach which is why my face is all covered with stuff. In this pic, you get a clear shot of what is called my "winkie". As I mentioned in the last post, this has been drastically altered in recent days. There's a swollen bit between my legs now.


Here is me lying in bed next to Daddy. I like the bed and it is especially fun in the mornings, when I am allowed to snuggle up and put my head on the pillows, like Mummy and Daddy do. My favourite thing is to squish my face between the two pillows so it is all dark and safe - I can't see anything, so nothing can see me, type thing. I like digging on the bed too as it is all soft and bouncy. Sometimes I am able to sneak under the covers briefly, but they always pull me out.


Here is me about to go down some stairs... well actually, I didn't go down these ones on this particular day, but that is not because I can't do it! No siree, I can go up and down stairs to my heart's content now. But on this day, I just didn't want to, as you can probably tell from my expression. These ones aren't nice because there are holes in the side rails that make me nervous. So we actually took the lift instead.


Here is me today with Tonto, the border terrier who is exactly two months younger than me that lives downstairs. He is ok but a bit annoying. I am clearly the bigger, stronger dog, but he so doesn't know it and is always trying to bite me - my fur, my paws, my tongue. It's like, Tonto, for heavens sake, calm down! That's what I normally say to him, either by ignoring him or showing my teeth just an appropriate amount, or pinning him down of course. In this picture I am looking up because Tonto's Daddy is holding something good in the air, and I reckon Tonto is just working out which bit of me to try and bite next. So tiresome, these puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment