Tuesday 8 February 2011

My first walk

(Here I am thinking about what to write in today's blog)

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, today was the most exciting day of my entire 13 weeks of LIFE! So that blue lead thing that I was telling you about? Well it turns out it is not SO bad after all, because today, after mummy put it on, I basically was allowed to do the one thing that I haven't been allowed to do yet but have wanted to for SO LONG.. I went ON THE GROUND, OUTSIDE.

Ohmygod, I can't even begin to tell you how much fun this was. First, I couldn't believe it, I actually walked into the lift by myself, got out of it by myself, left the building and then saw my friend the concierge and I could actually go up to him by myself! He looked a bit different from down on the floor - much, much bigger, but of course I wasn't scared and immediately started to jump up his legs and run round and round his feet. But then, he seemed a bit distracted and had to go.

I have to say this is the one disappointing thing about people. They always "have to go". Why can't they all just stay and play with me until I'm bored? There were so many of them today.. gosh.. so many. Some came and talked to me and stroked me - some even picked me up and let me bite their hands. Others just smiled at me. Some ignored me completely, which, as you know, I detest. There were more of these than usual, perhaps this is not to do with me though, perhaps it is just that they "have to go." They do all seem very busy. Particularly on that street with all the shops and those big red noisy moving things that go very fast down the middle of the street and scare me a bit.

On the walk I was particularly excited to meet a smaller dog than me who I could tell from the way it smelled was a girl and was older than me. It is a pity she didn't feel the same. She sort of growled at me in this very dominating way, which made me want to get close to the ground and do whatever she wanted. She didn't want to play AT ALL, which I found a bit insulting as I had made such an effort to be friends.

All the walking was great, but a bit tiring. I wish I could manage to go a bit further as I am sure there are more exciting things to see. I sometimes try to go further but whenever I pull mummy stops moving, so I have no choice but to stop pulling. I was a bit sad to go home but then I was very sleepy and pretty much fell straight to sleep.
Other good things about today: bits of a yellow thing called "banana". A bit of celery. Sniffing around in the "fun box." There were great treats in there.
Bad thing about today: stupid pointless car journey. I hate them because I can't see out the window properly and whenever I try I nearly fall off the seat because Mummy keeps making the car move. Here I am in the car.
Gosh, I can't wait til tomorrow. Maybe I will get to go outside again. It is all I can think about. I am obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment