Tuesday 1 February 2011

Second vaccination day

Today, mummy sang a song to me. She said it was called "You are my everything" by Mary J Blige. Whatever it was, it was very embarrassing as it was all out of tune and she did this weird side-to-side dance at the same time that made me feel a bit sick.

She took this picture of me just after she had finished the spontaneous rendition and I made sure that my expression carried all of the distaste that I felt at the time:



Later, when mummy's back was turned for 5 seconds, I got stuck into the dirty laundry pile, picking out a few choice items:


I don't know why mummy makes such a fuss when I take these things...

I slept on the newspaper today too, and congratulated myself on my cunning. You see, mummy can't read it if I am on it, which means she pays attention to me instead.


Later, we went to the vets, which I usually like because they give me treats and chews and attention, but I didn't like it this time because they stuck a needle in me and then made me stand still while they clipped my claws. Mummy didn't take the camera for this, presumably because it was all just too horrible to ever want to look at again. I was in a bit of a sulk but soon got over it.

Tonight, we went to a puppy party. I've been going to these for three weeks now and they still won't let me play with the other dogs. But at least I get to see them and follow them around a bit. I like these parties but people are always trying to make me do stuff, like walk with them when that blue lead thing is attached to me. I don't see why I should, so I often pull back, but then we don't go anywhere and it is rubbish. I like the new dog called Ollie because he is small and soft and I can climb on top of him. But then mummy always takes me off as soon as I do that. It is so much fun though! I am going to keep doing it. Stuff mummy.

Strange tired feeling and my "busy busy" - the nasty one - didn't look or smell right tonight. A bit like that time a few weeks ago when I had to keep going to the vets and mummy looked all worried all the time. I'd best just go to sleep and not worry about it. She is watching that funny flat square that makes a noise and which shows images of things that aren't really there but move around a lot. So yes, that means I can just go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment